NEW Cohort Group Forming Now
Enrollment Ends February 15, 2022
For Nearsightedness & Astigmatism
If you are serious about improving your eyesight, this is the fastest, easiest, most fun way to do it.
Stop struggling with
techniques that don't work
It can be frustrating. You try a technique you learned on YouTube, or read in a book, and it doesn't seem to do much to improve your vision.
Or maybe you have been able to get glimpses, flashes of greater clarity. But they are over in a micro-second.
If your vision HAS improved, so you have been able to use a lower prescription, you may be stuck -- you can't seem to get past a certain level, to correct your vision to 20/20.
What if every time you practiced a technique, it produced results? You see more clearly. You feel more relaxed. The eyestrain dissolves.
What if you have extended periods of clarity throughout the day? Instead of a second or two of clarity, you have minutes an hours of it.
Then you realize that most of the time you are seeing clearly, and only occasionally does everything blur up again.
Then you get past that and are just seeing perfectly, day and night.
You deserve this.
You can have it.
Until 1908 in the United States, all branches of the military required 20/20 vision. Guess they figured if you are going to shoot someone, you should see who you are shooting. And glasses get lost, contacts get dusty (and neither of them works at all in the water)
That was the year the vision requirement dropped for the first time, to 20/40. Before then, there were enough normal-sighted men (and they were mostly men, then) that they didn't have to settle for less.
(And why should you settle for less than perfect sight?)
Now, you can get into the army with 20/600 vision in one eye and 20/400 i the other. That means what the normal sighted person could see two football fields away, you would have to be 20 feet away to see.
Myopia has taken become an epidemic among developed countries. But it didn't exist in indigenous peoples.
The fact is, perfect sight is our birthright. It is your birthright.
Claim it now.
Super Sight Squad
for Improving Nearsightedness and Astigmatism
I am opening up the Super Sight Squad to a new cohort group, beginning this month. This is for a specific type of person -- are you a fit?
Mission of this project:
* To help 50 nearsighted men and women go from being dependent on glasses or contact lenses to having perfect sight within the next two years.
*To provide vision-improvement training and support for less than 9% (not a typo, you read that right) of what it normally costs to hire me.
*To see dozens of instagram photos of beautiful people seeing clearly without glasses -- driving at night, having fun, and doing water sports -- swimming, surfing, snorkeling (you know, the things that just don't work with contact lenses -- and definitely not with glasses!),
Here's the criteria to be part of the Squad
* You are nearsighted or have astigmatism and want to be in a community of people who are determined to have perfect eyesight without glasses.
* Your current glasses prescription is between -1.50 and -7.50.
* You would love to decrease your prescription by 30% in the next few months, and have perfect sight within two years.
* You have experimented with a few vision techniques -- and maybe had a flash or two of better vision -- and are ready to see some serious results improving your eyesight.
* You are kind, cool, and coachable.
* You want to upgrade your social circle and start hanging with forward-thinkers, creatives, leaders, people with a high-quality mindset.
You want to stop the downward spiral with your vision, and start seeing way people with normal sight do.
You want to hang with me.
If you match that criteria, join me here:
Details: Who, What, When, Where
* The Super Sight Squad is a membership group for nearsighted men and women whose current prescription is between -1.50 and -7.50.
* As a member, you will be guided directly -- through LIVE coaching sessions, structured courses and training manuals -- through the steps it takes to bring your vision back to 20/20.
* Over the last 45 years of teaching this method, I've seen thousands of people throw away their glasses and regain perfect sight. And you can do it, too. For this project, I have put together the best elements from all my programs over the years, into one place: the Super Sight Squad..
* This is a cohort group. Everyone starts at the same time, on Sunday, January 15, 2023
The format for the training is:
- Four Live onboarding sessions Sundays, 1:00 pm Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada) beginning February 19, 2023
- Live weekly coaching sessions on Saturdays at 2:00 pm ET, beginning March 18, 2023
- Live monthly training session on specific topics, on the first Monday of each month
- Peer practice sessions for those who like to collaborate, on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:00 am ET.
All trainings are LIVE. Sessions are recorded, and replays are available.
Enrollment opens January 30 and closes February 10, 2023. Only 15 people will be accepted into this cohort group. After that, the Super Sight Squad will be closed to new members for several months.
See you in the Squad!
#1 Vision Quick Start course - a $297 value
#2 Improving Distance Vision course - a $297 value
#3 Shifter - shipped to you anywhere in the world -- a $75-$99 value
FREE BONUS #4
New training manual every month for nine months in the nine-part series School of Better Eyesight Comprehensive Guide.
3 Beginner Level:
- Improve Your Eyesight - Get Your Eyes Shifting Again
- Eliminating Strain, the Cause of Imperfect Sight
- Seeing Clear Images
3 Intermediate Level:
- Developing the Motion Skills of Normal Sight
- Learning the Art of Effortless Focus
- Establishing a Habit of Clarity
3 Advanced Level:
- Mastering Motion: Short Swing, Optical Swing, Universal Swing
- Regaining Your Focus, Mentally and Visually
- Breaking Through the last Barrier to Perfect Sight
My name is Gloria Ginn, and I LOVE helping people improve their eyesight.
I'm good at it. I've been doing it since 1978, and I've helped thousands of people see 20/20 again.
It all began when I was 18. Doctors gave me glasses for nearsightedness and astigmatism -- but I took them off and improved my vision instead.
My vision had been perfect until college. Then street signs started looking blurry. When I went to an optometrist, he made NO attempt to get my eyes working again. Instead, he gave me glasses.
That just didn't make sense. My sight had been perfect for 18 years. There was nothing physically wrong with my eyes. So I knew there was something I was doing differently that had changed my vision. And if it could get worse, it could get better. I just had to figure out what I was doing wrong, and reverse that.
That began my search for natural perfect eyesight -- a search that spanned continents and took many years. For the last 50 years, II've had I've had perfect sight. 50 years -- glasses free.
I can’t spare you the years you have suffered with imperfect sight, but I can offer you perfect sight for the rest of your life. Are you ready?
"WE DID IT!!!! I was relaxing in the October sunshine yesterday, watching birds fly overhead and admiring fall leaves... and then, smoothly, without any effort at all, it came into focus!!!!
"It was the longest, juiciest streak of clarity I've had since beginning this journey to heal my sight 18 months ago: at least 15 minutes of just looking around in absolute wonder at how crisp, detailed, vibrant, and three-dimensional the world is.
"...I know now that my vision is going to be 100% healed and it's going to be TOTALLY AWESOMMMME!!! Thank you so much for all your guidance!!! We so appreciate you." -- Olivia, Week seven of the Super Sight Squad
"It's fun, and it's easy"
“I wore glasses almost every waking hour, and then contact lenses for 24 years. Sick of the hassle of contact lenses with their drying out, constant expense and all the liquids and cleaning solutions, I went back to glasses. But then I grew sick of the pain of the glasses on my ears and nose. Again: HASSLE.
“I heard of the Bates method from reading a book about vision. I also had some success seeing more clearly if I was in a particularly relaxed way. But nothing would ever stick, and it all seemed like “hocus-pocus,“ New-Age tomfoolery to me.
“However, being somewhat tom-foolhardy, I went on. When I saw Gloria for the first time, being cheap and Missouri-like I arrived late and in a “show-me“ mood.
“Well, she showed me on day one. She uses simple techniques. It takes little time. And furthermore, it is so much fun to see in a new way!
“Within a week, my vision was clear enough –– and bright and fun enough –– to read all street signs. I was so much more relaxed.
“Then there was the night vision problem. I started using Gloria’s name in vain. Sure she can get me to see when the sun is up, but what about in the moon glow?“
“Seeing during sunny times compared to seeing ‘after-hours’ is as different as night and day. During our special three-hour night seminar, I was shown again. (I’m not really from Missouri, just a somewhat hyperactive actor from New York.)
“Today, I function completely without glasses. All day long, I incorporate the techniques I learned. It’s fun, and it’s easy.
“I get such a kick out of the irony of seeing the sign for an optician’s office in perfect clarity from a block away. It’s like a little bit of Lourdes in Brentwood.”
–– Don Cummings
"I joined your Squad for the 2-year program after regularly practicing the Bates method for the past 8 months, being very well versed with most of the practices, and having practiced and having a fair bit of experience with all of them.
"Since I started reading your book and meeting you on our Zoom meetings, I realized that I did not really understand the principles very well and what exactly I was trying to get out of a certain practice.
"...after our last conversation. I have implemented the plan of doing the eye chart alternatively after each relaxing technique.. Seeing the line in periphery worse then going back to it is giving me lasting flashes. In fact, it's not really a flash, as the clarity stays there then I move away and come back to it. Yours ways and words are very concise and I did not think of getting such results with so little work put in." -- Sameer M., Week two of the Super Sight Squad
A Whole New Life
Thanks Gloria for the encouragement. Yes, all this years I have been struggled with this strains. The counselling and meditation could not help in this matter. The Bates method us not only about vision but also is psychology of the mind. It is time to let go and have a new 'life'.
"It is really sad and a pity to 'pass' the strains to younger generations unconsciously. I am grateful to have the chance to learn Bates method from you. Thank you Gloria."-- June T.
Free of Glasses in Three Months
“This is to heartily recommend Gloria Ginn as a teacher of the Bates Method of eye improvement.
“It was hard to believe at first that our eyes could actually improve so that we would not only not need glasses, but also have normal vision. After a short workshop with Gloria, we were convinced from our own experience of rapid improvement that it was possible. We had worn glasses for many years and had previously not considered that we could be rid of them.
“We began going to Gloria twice a week, and in two months we were free of glasses except for night driving, and in three months we were free of glasses completely!
“Our private lessons began only this year –– and we are happy to report that Harold’s eyes are restored to normal, Marlene’s are 20/30 with 2 eyes and] 20/15-70 with the weaker eye.
“We completely endorse Gloria Ginn and the methods she teaches and recommend her to anyone who is ready to make the commitment for normal sight.”
Revs. Harold and Marlene Younger
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you qualify?
This challenge is for you if:
You are nearsighted and/or have astigmatism, and your current glasses prescription is between -1.50 and -7.50.
Your close vision is good if you take your glasses off and hold things close enough.
You are a self-starter. You recognize that you will need to apply yourself to get results -- and you are willing to do that. However, you want to make sure that you are doing the right things, the ones that produce greater clarity in your vision.
You ask for help when you need it.
You're not looking for a medical "cure" for myopia. You recognize that if your vision can change for the worse, it can change for the better, once you know what to do.
You want to be part of an amazing group filled with forward-thinking, creative people of diverse background.
Who is this NOT for?
This is not for you if:
- You are farsighted, with a plus sign (+) in front of the numbers in your glasses (such as +2.25), or you have a mixture of vision problems, You need the Improve Your Eyesight Inner Circle instead.
- You are more interested in why your vision is the way it is, instead of how to fix it.
- You want to argue points intellectually ad nauseam, instead of taking action, seeing your vision improve, and then duplicating your success.
- You have high myopia, with a current glasses prescription higher than -7.50. Yes, you can improve your vision to 20/20. I've seen it done, and facilitated it being done, over and over. The initial steps are different, though. Schedule a 1:1 session to get more guidance on the best path for you.
Why are the sessions all live?
Because it is too easy to miss critical points, without a teacher there to help you. I can spot problems instantly, and give you a way to overcome them so your vision improves instantly - right then, in the sessions. You learn also when watching other Squad members get coaching.
Here's what one of the Squad members says about this:
"I did exactly what you told Olivia and it has worked wonders. Remember I told you about the 20/10 line, it came into clarity again. Thank you Ms. Gloria I am loving it. I remember you every time I get a flash -- which are slowly graduating from just being a flash to staying with me longer..and it's happening all day long.."
How much does this cost?
There is a flat fee of $225 per month for ALL ACCESS to trainings, coaching, peer practice sessions, shifter, monthly e-books and courses.
Get two months' FREE when you enroll in the yearly plan: $2250 for a year.
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancel at any time, and your membership ends on the last day of your billing cycle.
This looks amazing, but now is not a good time. Can I do it later?
Yes, of course.
If you wish to be notified when the membership portal opens again, Put your name on the waitlist.
But why punish yourself by not getting the help you need right now to improve your vision? Why settle for imperfect sight one more day -- when you can get the help you need -- live from a master in this field -- the fastest, most sure way to get results.
Life is full of obstacles. There is always something. I've found there is never a good time, there is only now. I've taken many opportunities when they were a stretch for me, and I've never once regretted it.
What is the time commitment?
- Weekly coaching sessions and a monthly training session of approximately 90 minutes each. If you can't attend live, you can watch or listen to the replays. Or you can come for a few minutes, jump into the hot seat, and leave, if time is a factor.
- One session of 60 minutes for peer practice. This is optional, but helpful -- especially if you learn best with others.
- Thirty minutes of dedicated practice with the techniques. This can be split up into smaller segments of 5-10 minutes. When you're on a roll, and results are coming in, you may want double down.
- Integrating the techniques moment-to-moment while you are on a computer, walking, driving, or doing household activities. This doesn't actually take any time, but it does take attention. Once you gain skill in improving your vision, the more frequently you do it, the faster the results.
What do you do about glasses while your vision improves?
You'll get a lot more info on this in the onboarding process, but here is the basic idea:
If you've already taken off your glasses, just keep them off!
If your prescription is -3.25 or less, you'll just need one weaker pair of glasses before you can toss them completely.
If your vision is -3.50 - 7.50, you can wean yourself through progressively weaker prescriptions. It is usually best to get a weaker pair of contact lenses to wear all day for the computer, etc. Usually this is about 2 to 2.5 diopters lower than the 20/20 correction.
Do the exercises with the contacts on. Also, get -1.50 glasses to use on top of the contact lenses for driving. The two together should give you 20/40 vision (or whatever the legal limit is for driving where you live).
As the vision improves so you can drive at night without glasses, then lower the prescription on the contacts. Repeat until you are out of contacts, and then glasses completely.
How long will I have access to the recordings of the sessions and course materials?
As long as your membership is current.