How it Works
You want to improve your eyesight, naturally, with-out glasses. However, you may wonder if this method can really help you. I can tell you how well it has worked for others, and my students can tell you how much better they now see.
But wouldn’t it be best to see it for yourself?
With your own eyes?
The Improve Your Eyesight Inner Circle lets you test these techniques with your own eyes. It gets you started quickly and inexpensively. Yet it’s completely customized for you. See for yourself!
First Benefit: You receive a personal consultation
Your eyesight may improve right on the spot! And together we’ll develop a customized program to give you the maximum improvement in the least amount of time.
Second Benefit: You get weekly LIVE coaching sessions
After the initial private lesson, improvement requires consistency in practice and refinement in the techniques. New techniques are needed as new levels of visual clarity are attained.
Follow-up is how you bring your vision all the way back to 20/20. This follow-up is now available in weekly Inner Circle coaching sessions. In each one, you receive:
- Personal assistance with your customized vision program, so you succeed
- New techniques (or a refinement of the techniques) specifically for you
- Help from others in the class who have made significant improvement in their eyesight. You can learn their shortcuts, and speed up the process of regaining your vision
Picture yourself seeing faces clearly –– from across the room! Reading freeway signs without glasses –– before you’re already at the exit. I’ve seen a huge grin on a 70-year-old woman's face when she could thread a needle without glasses for the first time in 32 years. And the pride and satisfaction of a young man whose new drivers license has no restriction for “corrective lenses.”
You deserve your own wonderful experiences — just like these!
Customized program: With the Improve Your Eyesight Inner Circle, you can finally get the help you need to regain 20/20 vision.
Do you qualify?
Can you answer YES to at least one of these questions?
- Do you use glasses to read?
- Are you nearsighted with a prescription of -7.50 or higher? If you have a lower prescription you would be better served in the Super Sight Squad.
- Do you have a mixture of vision problems?
- Do you use bifocals or progressives?
- Do you have a different kind of vision problem -- cataract, glaucoma, strabismus, amblyopia, or something else?
How To Get Started
First, schedule your personal consultation with Gloria Ginn here.
Second, sign up for the Inner Circle below: