21 Day Challenge: Improve Your Distance Vision
For Nearsightedness & Astigmatism
Daily Assignment to Improve Distance Vision
Exclusive Support Forum
Daily LIVE Coaching
Are you nearsighted, or do you have astigmatism?
This course is closed for enrollment.
Here's What You Receive
- Daily Assignment --What to focus on, how to do it.
- Daily LIVE coaching sessions every evening to iron out any kinks you encounter -- with the opportunity to be in the "hot seat" if you choose, or just observe and learn from others (these are recorded, so if you miss one, you can catch up later.
- Daily support throughout the day, in a dedicated Slack group for 21 Day Challenge participants -- you can direct message a specific person or post to the group as a whole. Ask questions, get answers, report stumbling blocks, and share your successes in a community that supports your success.
- Vision Quick Start™ -- Structured, step-by-step training that starts improving your eyesight $197-227
- Improving Distance Vision -- More advanced training to uncover the specific techniques that work best for YOU (it's obvious because your vision improves instantly when you do them) $297
- Shifter and Exclusive Training Manual -- The shifter is the one essential piece of equipment you need. It is the easiest way to break up the stare and get your eyes shifting again (the normal eye shifts 70-100 times per second, with imperfect sight the effort to see slows down this motion). Your exclusive training manual, You Can Improve Your Eyesight -- Here's How, outlines Gloria's systematic method that has helped thousands of people improve their sight and throw away their glasses. Combo: $77.
$2371 Value for only $447* -- Daily LIVE Coaching, Daily Challenge, support forum, plus bonus classes & materials
Yes, I know -- it's too low, but I want to move you forward improving your eyesight in the fastest, easiest way possible. And right now, we all need "easy." It's going to be so much fun!
See you on May 11. -- Gloria
Note: Daily assignments and LIVE coaching sessions are every day except Sunday. Live coaching sessions are at 6:00 pm Pacific Time / 9:00 pm Eastern Time.
* For international students, enrollment is $477, which includes shipping a shifter to you anywhere in the world.
* If you already have enrolled in Vision Quick Start (recommended) you will receive a discount for the 21 Day Challenge which is equal to the amount you have already invested ($197-$227). It is highly recommended that you begin with Vision Quick Start NOW, so you not only have all the materials you need for this Challenge, but you also have had some experience and success with the first level of techniques.
Next 21 Day Challenge begins in late August 2020
Put your name on a waitlist -- space is limited to 17 max
This course is closed for enrollment.
Since 1978, Gloria Ginn has been the Founder and Director of the School of Better Eyesight™ located in Los Angeles, California.
She is the author of
- You Can Improve Your Eyesight -- Here's How™ exclusive training manual
- Ten Steps You Can Take Now to Improve Your Eyesight
- Balancing the Left & Right Eyes
- How to Read Small Print Without Glasses at Any Age
- Seven-part advanced New Discoveries series (on the Habits of the Normal Eye™)
- Nine-part guide: How to See With Perfect Sight, Your Comprehensive Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
"We're on day 9 today, and I'm reviewing these initial videos on the different motion methods possible to use. I remember being suprised when I did these on day 2 and I actually did have flashes of clearer vision. I'd heard you mention it was possible, Gloria, but I hadn't been hopeful I would experience that. It really is so exciting, and much more than I ever hoped to gain in this class. I was really just out to try to remember to see motion throughout the day. My thought had been that if I could do that, then maybe in a few more months I'd begin to notice improvements. So far my experience has been so much more than I'd imagined. I'm so happy and grateful... I have had some days where my vision is noticeably clearer for a few hours (!)."